When we started Element back in 2007, we wanted to have a roofing company that was not only great at installing long lasting beautiful roofs, but at a minimum of impact on our environment. The roofing industry is not the most sustainable industry and offers many challenges to maintain a low carbon footprint. Here is a list in some of our Green initiatives we have implemented to help promote clean building practices.
- All Proposals are sent as digital packets via e-mail to cut back on paper waste.
- Paperless billing
- 90% of all our take-offs are done with aerial imagery, which reduces the amount of fuel consumption running every estimate we receive.
- We use a company Prius to do customer relations and most of our miscellaneous material deliveries.
- We integrate as many “green” building products as available for each type of application
- We work with LEED certified Consultants, GC’s and Architects on commercial or residential roof projects
- We are certified LiveRoof Installers for any commercial or residential Green Roof application.
- We are affiliated with many Green organizations nationally, regionally and worldwide.